Friday, January 06, 2006

Hoooorah!

After lazily spending the afternoon combing my favorite blogs, I have decided to put up a blog for each and every nook and cranny of my so called life. Suffice it to say, I have decided to put up this blog for the sole purpose of featuring some really nifty stuff that anyone can get off the shelf.

Essentially, "burning a hole in my pocket" is a title that I picked for this blog because the intent is pretty straightforward - I will be featuring in this blog some of the things that I would eagerly spend my money on... stuff that I would save up for years and years and months of toiling... or even some stuff that are soooo beyond the capacity of my otherwise depleted bank account that I can only pray for the heavens to read my blog and grant me my wish because I did something nice! *wink*

Yes, indeed, this is a blog that you would want to go to when December is just around the corner! hahaha... Truly, I will spare you the hassle of thinking what I would like for my birthday... or maybe for Christmas in 2006!

1 Comments:

Blogger OXO said...

It's obvious naman,mga kababayan,GISING!two things,They're not giving the right bandwidth that you paid for,Kse doon sila kumikita dagdag sa income nila,it's to simple,parang phone card.Second,para di gumana ang VOIP ng competitor nila,para mainis kayo sa voip companies,even the cable they're changing it,they're following the standard color,para malito kayo.Lumipat na lang kayo ng service provider,wag na kayong magpaloko.It's the same old tricks of PLDT.I'm tellin you,they don't care kung walang quality,as long as kikita sila at mabawasan ang competitor.PLDT MONSTER of all.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home